No products in the cart.
This Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe had great reviews on the coles website who tried it.
- 2 medium ripe organic Bananas, mashed
- 2 extra large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk, Soy Milk or Rice Milk
- 1/4 cup Oil (rice bran, vegetable)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or Essence
- 2 cups Gluten-free Plain Flour, sifted
- 1 lightly packed cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Organic Shredded Coconut
- 2 tsp Gluten-free Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (160˚C fan forced). Combine bananas, eggs, coconut milk and oil together in a medium bowl. Combine dry ingredients together in a separate bowl with ½ teaspoon salt.
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined. Pour into a greased and based lined small loaf pan (11cmx21cm). Bake for 1 hour, or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Serve warm with dairy-free spread.
Thanks to Coles Supermarkets for this one.