No products in the cart.
Wheat Free Bread – Cashew Bread
This Cashew Recipe is Especially Ideal For Allergies to Wheat and those wanting a Gluten Free Diet.
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon himalayan salt
- In a food processor , pulse together cashew butter and eggs until very smooth
- Pulse in apple cider vinegar and honey
- Pulse in baking soda and salt
- Transfer batter to an 8 x 4 inch baking dish
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes
- Cool for 2 hours
By Rochelle at http://elanaspantry.com/rochels-cashew-bread/