No products in the cart.
Muesli Slice – Goji Berry
1 cup plain flour
1 cup raw oats
1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbsp melted butter
3 Tbsp low-fat milk
3 Tbsp canola oil
2/3 cup Organic sultanas
2/3 cup Goji Berries
2 Tbsp Organic White Chia seeds
1 small tub OR 3/4 cup of low fat yoghurt (plain or Vanilla)
1 large freerange organic egg white, lightly beaten
1/2 cup sugar
2 Tbsp plain flour
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Whisk together flour, oats, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Mix in butter, oil and orange juice over dry mixture and stir until moist. Divide the mixture into 2.
- Press half of the mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Combine sultanas, berries, seed, yoghurt, sugar, flour and egg white in medium bowl, then stir well. Spread berry mixture over the prepared crust.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining half of oat mixture over berry mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack before slicing.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee or wrap it in aluminium foil for breakfast on the go!
Inspired By Grainddiction