No products in the cart.
Food Psychology Master Class Frankston
Date – 13th August 2017 – Sunday
Time – 10:00am
Where – Wholefoods Melbourne – 28 Wells Street Frankston.
So you know what you should eat but you still eat junk food, why is this so ?
In this Masterclass Phil McNally – popular author and speaker talks about
– how your mind can stop you from achieving your food and health goals
– why modern life sabotages our health
– why SMART goals are ineffective
– what advanced mind management tricks Olympians use and how they can help your dietary success
– 2 ground breaking ideas that will change your whole approach to food, health and life
Photo by James Sutton on Unsplash
Food Psychology Mastery
– you will have clear goals
– you will have a bold list
– you will know where to put your goals to aid success
– you will know what to do next
– you will have a strategy to make great decisions.
Who Is Presenting
Phil McNally, leading author and mental health nurse is an expert on creating change and enhanced performance in sport and diet by using tried and tested methods that he has used with individual clients.
We hope to see you there,
Phil McNally and the Wholefoods Team