No products in the cart.
Himalayan black salt is a type of rock salt, a salty and pungent-smelling condiment used in South Asia. Its rather strong smell comes from its high sulphur/sulphite mineral content, which is especially desirable if your diet prohibits you from using animal products as it makes a wonderful substitute for egg. It has high concentrations of magnesium and iron.pWhole food Earth providing high quality whole food products and unique access to the bio-resonance service that delivers a personalised breakdown of your body’s biochemistry, exposing food intolerances, vitamin deficiencies, chemical inbalances and much more. We provide healthy wholefood without using toxic pesticides/chemicals. Available in 500 g pack.
- A salty and pungent-smelling condiment
- Used to give food a bit of a different taste
- With a bit of a tangy taste
- Concentrated with magnesium and iron
- Healthy whole food without toxic pesticides/chemicals