No products in the cart.
Among the minerals and trace elements in Celtic sea salt are calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc and iodine. “The trace and ultratrace elements are found in the earth’s crust and it is these that give the vital grayish color,” says Regenerative Nutrition. “The slight moisture reflects the ability of the crystals to retain the salts and minerals in a form that the body can assimilate.”
- Provides potent minerals directly to cells.
- Rich in minerals and trace elements such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc and iodine.
- Contains minerals that guard against muscle cramps.
- Delicious on food or to cook with.
- A major component of your blood plasma, lymphatic fluid, extracellular fluid, and even amniotic fluid.
- Carrying nutrients into and out of your cells.
- Maintain and regulate blood pressure.
- Glial cells in your brain, which are responsible for creative thinking and long-term planning.
- Helps your brain communicate with your muscles, so that you can move on demand via sodium-potassium ion exchange.