No products in the cart.
How To Make Kombucha Workshop Frankston
The Kombucha Masterclass is on Wednesday 1st November at 6pm
We promise an enjoyable night immersed with like minded whole foodies.
The night includes tastings and demonstrations plus you get to go home with your new Kombucha kit armed with all the information you could possibly need to make this beneficial health elixir.
Date: Wednesday 1st November at 6.00pm.
Book online or call the store on 9783 5584 to book over the phone Monday – Friday between 10am-5pm or simply call in and say hello.
- How to Make Kombucha
- Why drink Kombucha
- What can Kombucha be used for
- Benefits of Using Fermented Healing Botanicals
- Ways To Improve Your Gut Health
- How To do a Second Ferment And Flavouring
- Recipes for kombucha and other ways in which kombucha can be incorporated into your diet
You will receive
- Written Information on Kombucha to enable you to make your own Kombucha with step by step written instructions.
- Your Very Own S.C.O.B.Y kit sent home with you to start your very own Kombucha making career!
- Recipe card
This Masterclass Runs Throughout the year – if you wish to book a later class please contact us to list your name for the next class
Who Is Presenting ?
Kylie Shotton is a leading health and wellness coach and has been working with clients in making a conscious transition to good nutrition for over 14 years.
Kylie was inspired by her family’s and her own nutritional challenges and after years of study, research and education has put together this fascinating and informative workshop. Kylie has a wealth of knowledge in helping people to improve their health and wellbeing.